- World Oscilloscope Market by Product Type, Market, Players and Regions-Forecast to 2024
- Latest Global Light Power Meters Market Report 2019
- Global Single Fiber Fusion Splicer Market Outlook 2019
- Global Silver Ion Meters Market 2019
- Global Light Power Meters Market 2019
- Global Gigabit Ethernet Test Equipment Industry Research Report 2019-2025
SHOWCASED AS A LEADING VENDOR
- Growing Awareness about of Oscilloscope Market Growth 2019-2022
- Global Portable Gloss Meters Market Growth Report 2019
- Global Oscilloscope Market Research Report 2019, Forecast to 2024
- Global Portable Gloss Meters Market Report 2018
- Global Silver Ion Meters Market Insights
- Global Bromide Ion Meters Market Insights, Forecast to 2025
NAMED A KEY PLAYER IN
- Global Real Time Oscilloscopes Market Valuable Growth Prospects
- Optical Fiber Optical Power Meter Market 2019
- Global Optical Power Meter Market 2019 – 2025
- Global Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer Market 2019
- Light Power Meters Market: Industry Perspective
- Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer Market Report
- Universal Fiber Optic Power Meters Market Demand 2019
Welcome to GAO Tek Inc., a Member of GAO Group
GAOTek Inc. is a leading US based supplier of test and measurement equipment for fiber optic, telecommunications, networks, PSTN, CATV, environment, chemical and bio-medical test and measurement instruments.
Celebrating over 20 Years of Innovation
When choosing GAOTek as your technology provider you gain the benefit of our experience. As a part of GAO Group, we have over 20 years of experience and have served customers in more than 50 countries. We bring you peace of mind knowing our engineers right down to our sales staff are knowledgeable about our test equipment and can provide you with a reliable system, quality hardware and customized software, quicker than our competitors.
Ask an Expert
Our technical experts are here to help answer your every inquiry. From the simplest of questions to the hardest questions about our fiber optics products, test equipment and RFID products we are here to help, with no sales pressure or hard sell tactics—just real answers to real questions.
Whatever your project, talk to our team of experienced, certified professionals. Once we understand your business environment and requirements, we will deliver an optimal solution.
Our Fiber Optic Products – Test Meters & Test Instruments
GAO Tek supplies high quality OTDR (optical time-domain reflectometer), OTDR with Visual Fault Locator (VFL), fusion splicers, optical fiber identifier and rangers, optical telephone, power meter, variable optical attenuator, visual fault locators, light sources, fiber cables, media converters, hubs, switches, optical talk sets. Comprehensive offerings of transceivers compatible with international standards.
Our PSTN Telecom Testers/Analyzers
GAO Tek offers a wide range of top quality telecom testing equipment such as Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester, Portable xDSL Tester, Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate (BER) Tester, Pocket Size Handheld ADSL2+ Tester, Portable E1/Datacom Transmission Analyzer, Data Transmission Analyzer and E1/T1 BER Tester, Portable PCM Channel Analyzer, E1/Ethernet Tester, Multi-Function Network Cable Tester, Compact Telecom Line Tester, TDR Cable Fault Locator, Portable Cable & Antenna Analyzer, Handheld Gigabit Ethernet Tester.
Our CATV – Test Meters & Test Instruments
GAO Tek’s handheld CATV/ QAM analyzers are designed for both digital and analog TV analysis. They have digital signal analysis functions for channel power, MER, BER and constellation diagrams for 16/32/64/128/256QAM/QPSK modulation types. Analog channel analysis includes single-frequency level, carrier level of full channels spectrum, HUM, modulation depth, TILT and C/N.
Our Electrical Product Test Meters & Instruments
GAOTek carries a full portfolio of electrical testers such as clamp meters, spectrum analyzers, digital oscilloscopes, LCR meters, digital multimeters, ohmmeters, logic analyzers, transmission line testers, industrial PCs and tablets, and process calibrators. Feel free to browse our electrical products and testers.
We are known throughout the industry for our large selection of RFID hardware such as tags, readers and antennas that cover a large range of frequencies including Active 2.45 GHz, Gen 2 UHF 865-868 MHz, 902-928 MHz, High Frequency 13.56 MHz, and Low Frequency 125 KHz/134 KH—all designed with the leading edge in mind to offer amazing benefits.