Don't be Another Scleroderma Statistic...
"Who Else Wants to Rid Themselves of SclerodermaThrough Proven Naturopathic Remedies?"
Flushing, New York
If you are suffering from scleroderma, and seeking natural scleroderma treatments, this may be the most important letter you will ever read.
Did you know there are nearly twenty different naturopathic ways to naturally start reversing your scleroderma and restore your skin (and organs) to normal? No more hardening fibrosis, no more pain, no more disfiguration, no more Raynaud's syndrome, sclerosis, and no more other scleroderma symptoms, worry or embarrassment.
In fact there are more than two dozen ways to naturally reverse scleroderma and sclerosis related problems, which we've explained with sources and references and background materials and cases, in our 160-page ebook:
- There is a special low dose tetracycline antibiotic therapy, well studied for scleroderma that may be the very thing to eliminate the root cause of your condition ... forever! Plenty of people have used this protocol to cure themselves entirely of mycoplasma infections that trigger scleroderma. Your rheumatologist probably doesn't even know about the 50-year successful track record of this protocol, and case studies show what you can expect. This isn't a natural remedy, but it's so powerful thatyou should know about it because it may be the one that saves your life.
- There is a traditional DMSO formula, to be directly applied to the scleroderma lesions, that has twice been proven to be effective in softening the skin and healing fingertip ulcerations. There is even a DMSO + castor oil formulation that's been found to work extremely well in softening a number of related conditions, and whether we are talking about scars, cysts, or other hardened tissues this is perhaps the most powerful home remedy and "collagen softening agent" you could ever apply to your skin for actually softening your body and ridding yourself of scleroderma disfigurement.
- You should be consuming vitamin E to dissolve the fibrosis of scleroderma and protect microcirculation, but only of a special type and only one brand you should ever use (which your doctor isn't going to tell you because he doesn't know) ... AND you should always be taking this special form of vitamin E along with another vitamin at the same time to maximize its effectiveness. In fact, you should probably be supplementing yourself with betaine-HCL, zinc, and a number of other nutritional substances that studies show are low in scleroderma sufferers and helpful for the condition. You should also be avoiding aspartame for reasons we'll get into, and probably supplementing with DHEA and/or thyroid hormones. Want to know more? The full story is inside ...
- There are special fibrin busting enzymes from Asia that dissolve blood clots, one made from soybeans and one made from earthworms, which are proven at dissolving blood clots and increasing blood flow to all your organs and extremities, including the skin! This works to increase blood circulation everywhere for all sorts of skin conditions including Raynaud's syndrome, Peyronie's scarring ... and it even lowers blood pressure.
- There is a particular enzyme cocktail formulation, containing a fibrinolytic tissue eating enzyme made from silkworms that holds the biggest promise for eliminating hardened tissues ALL throughout the body from the inside. It eliminates pain, destroys floating CIC immune complexes in the blood that contribute to autoimmune disorders, and literally "eats away" at fibrotic accumulations. It's so effective that plastic surgeons even use it to prevent or eat away scars after operations, and in high doses it will literally eat away at the internal scarring of scleroderma. This is something you should get on right away not just to soften the scleroderma scarring but to eat away at the autoimmume causes of the problem.
- There are special RBC, vitamin, mineral, amino acid, and fatty acid blood tests that can give you a full inventory of your nutritional abilities to fight off scleroderma, and which can actually spotlight any biochemical pathways that are "off" that might be clinically or subclinically contributing to the disease. Whether your own case of scleroderma is due to an inflammatory, autoimmune, vascular disease or wound healing response gone haywire, this panel of chemistries will let you know exactly where you stand and what you should be supplementing with to correct your underlying blood chemistry, modulate your healing reactions and intervene to fight off the disease.
- There are certain foods you should avoid because they produce allergic reactions in your body that make scleroderma disease just that more difficult to deal, and there are specific food ingredients that contribute to sclerodema (foods that contain tyrosine and phenylalanine). Here is a foolproof way to discover what those foods are for you and whether they are hurting your health. This 115 food antigen test is absolutely the only one ever to trust, and once you know what foods to avoid because of your condition then your body can devote all its other energies into getting well. One more thing ... if you've ever wondered about the right type of diet to be following when you scleroderma, here's how to find out by determining your metabolic type. Some people reverse all symptoms when they switch over to a Macrobiotic diet.
- There is a special POTABA B-vitamin formulation and protocol, well studied on scleroderma (and Peyronie's) patients, that is difficult to comply with but which has a definite track record of success.
- There are special Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) formulations specifically developed for scleroderma, sclerosis and Raynaud's syndrome, including Gotu Kola and Danshen root, that you can use to help combat the disease. There are also a number of nutraceutical substances (such as magnesium, ginko, snakeroot, niacin) and skin creams that are proven to help with the pain of Raynaud's in the extremities.
- A number of mind-body therapies, such as acupuncture, meditation, yogic breathing, military temperature desensitization, visualization, are also available to help ignite your vital energies to deal with the disease. Want to learn how to meditate to help your scleroderma? You'll learn 3 specific meditations that help your skin.
- There is a new high tech colloidal copper spray, just recently invented, that has the amazing ability to soften scar tissue and actually remodel collagen, breaking down and synthesizing collagen at the same time! Containing copper molecules only 1-2 atoms wide, I've actually seen this spray soften 3/8-inch thick scar tissues in days ... amazingly returning them to normal color and freeing the surrounding tissues of restrictions because the tissues had become as soft as the surrounding skin ... after a year's worth of every other conceivable therapy had failed.
If this information on beating scleroderma and becoming 100% healthy again sounds potentially useful to you, we've collected it in one single place for your convenience, which you can instantly receive via the internet.
Save yourself time, money, discomfort and embarrassment by finding it all in one place and getting started using it right away. No $150 or $250 or $450 trip to your physician and rheumatologist ... and finding no assistance whatsoever. These are the very health strategies and protocols people have used to successfully beat back their scleroderma. The information HAS saved lives, otherwise I wouldn't offer it.
Just click the ebook link , and you'll have immediate access to an easy to read, 160-page .pdf manual that will help.
Curing scleroderma is not something that can be done immediately, yet it can be done over time with patience when you use an effective approach that's right for your situation.
Plenty of people have indeed cured their scleroderma -- they did far more than the doctors did -- by using one or more of the techniques we've reported ... and without having to resort to expensive, risky and invasive treatments. Many of these techniques even havedouble blind studiesproving their efficacy, but your doctor doesn't know about them because they're not sponsored by pharmaceutical firms.
Of course some doctors even say that mild cases of scleroderma disease will just disappear in time on their own, but why risk it when using these low cost therapies will stack all the odds in your favor ... and when there's a chance your condition will worsen if you don't do something extra!
It doesn't make sense to risk doing nothing. Does it? In fact, if scleroderma has appeared on your skin ... you have to think about what else could be going on inside your body that you don't even see yet. Time is of the essence. Get started doing something, Pleaaaaaase!
Truth be told, scleroderma must appear for a reason, and it's the underlying condition (the autoimmune and inflammatory biochemistry) that requires an appropriate curative response. No one can tell you without an examination what condition applies to you specifically, so I've included all the natural approaches known(and I've cited which ones work in order of improtance) so that together with your doctor you can choose whatever seems appropriate. Plenty of people write me saying "Thanks" because the right naturopathic results CAN help reverse the condition:
"An amazing three week reversal of some really serious symptoms"
"I want to send you a short email to thank you for your Scleroderma book.Your book is what led me to the Road Back Foundation and Henry Scammell's Scleroderma book.
"My 16 year old daughter was Diagnosed with systemic sclerosis in May 06 and she was failing fast.Your book on natural remedies was one of the first that I saw and bought, I figured that it covered areas that would not be offered by the mainstream Rheumatologists that my daughter had seen.BOY WAS I CORRECT ABOUT THAT!Among the other wonderful opportunities for healing that your book offers, it led us to the antibiotic protocol, an appointment with Dr. David Trentham in Boston, and an amazing three week reversal of some really serious symptoms."Thank you for the work that you do.Now that Jessica is virtually symptom free with the exception of Raynaud's, I am revisiting your book for additional opportunities to help the Raynauds also resolve as the other symptoms have with the AP."Sincerely,Cheryl Ferguson[Second Letter...]"An update on my daughter, she is completey well now, we actually found a great doctor right here in our area of Sacramento, Dr. Michael Powell (www.fmtlc.com).If you recall, we had traveled to Boston to see Dr. Trentham who is mentioned in the Henry Scammell Scleroderma book.Your book, led me to that book, which helped me learn about the treatment that saved her life.I sincerely thank you.Then we used the additional options in your book to further enhance her recovery.She has totally regained her strength and energy.She will be attending UC San Diego and studying bio-molecular engineering as well as swimming with the UCSD NCAA swim team.She is fully back to swimming and in the past few weeks has achieved many lifetime best times in competition.I hope this information helps to show you how much your work means to real people who have been given back their lives."
Scleroderma can be reversed in time -- plenty of people HAVE done it -- but you have to act NOW before it becomes life threatening and there's still hope. To get your step-by-step guide and find out what to do, simply order our 160-page ebook manual below while taking advantage of our 6-week money-back guarantee.
We've removed all your risks because if you don't like our manual for any reason whatsoever, simply ask for your money back and keep it in good conscience. Ordering is processed on a secure server, so there are no security risks or risks of confidentiality. We're here to help you, and this is the largest and BEST collection of protocols you can find on curing scleroderma, sclerosis and Raynaud's syndrome.
We don't want unhappy customers for our products, so they all come with a 100% No-Mistakes, No Questions Asked, Nobody's At Fault money back guarantee. In other words, if you don't like this ebookbecause it isn't what we promised then you don't have to pay for it, and you can still keep it anyway. You can't be more fair than that, which is why this is the number one selling ebook on scleroderma on the internet.
For Your Step-by-Step Scleroderma Home Treatment Manual, click here now and instantly receive "The Scleroderma Naturopathic Treatment Manual."
There's also a 6-weeks No Questions Asked, The Risk is On Us, We Wouldn't Sell It If It Didn't Work, 100% Money Back Guarantee, so you have nothing to fear and nothing to lose. If you don't like the contents, just send us an email to get a refund and keep the materials for free.
(That's more than Amazon.com will do for you!)
Yes! Bill, Please rush me "The Scleroderma Naturopathic Treatment Manual" that will show me the exact steps I need to take to get rid of my scleroderma right away.
I understand that, for a one-time payment of only $30, I get Immediate Online Access to this 160-page ebook manual that I can download to my desktop so I can get started right away. It lays out all the natural methods I can use to help reverse scleroderma and sclerosis (including the specific scleroderma antibiotic protocols developed by a rheumatologist doctor who has saved thousands). I also understand that I'm doubly protected because my order is guaranteed as follows. If within 6 weeks I am dissatisfied with this ebook manual in any way, my refund request will be honored instantly, no-questions-asked, and I can still keep this life saving manual for FREE. That's 6 weeks to put everything to the test.
Please Click the Button Below:
(Instant Download -- It doesn't matter if it's 3:00 am in the morning!)
Your order will be processed by Clickbank which encrypts your
credit card information as it passes to their secure server. Your
transaction safety is 100% guaranteed and secure.
Top Shape Publishing, LLC
1135 Terminal Way #209
Reno, Nevada 89502
Please do not send checks by mail - we do not sell paperbacks
The information and advice published in or made available through TheSkepticalNutritionist.com or Top Shape Publishing, LLC and SclerodermaMiracles.com as well as any printed, video or audio material you download or receive from us through some other medium is for informational purposes to heighten awareness of potential health care alternatives and is not intended to replace the attention, advice or services of a trained health professional. It should not be taken as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians and should not be considered as medical advice. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, supplement or lifestyle change to prevent or treat a specific condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a qualified health practitioner. The user should consult a physician in all matters relating to his or her health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. You should not use the information herein for diagnosing or treating a disease. Top Shape Publishing, LLC and TheSkepticalNutritionist.com and SclerodermaMiracles.com make no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through TheSkepticalNutritionist.com or SclerodermaMiracles.com regarding treatment, action, or application of medication, exercise, diet, life style changes or health supplementation. Top Shape Publishing, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising there from. All materials provided on this site and through its publications must be considered "dated" and the publisher disclaims responsibility if the material has been supplanted. Various protocols and health information raise issues that are subject to change as new information appears. None of our reports, regimes, articles or information can guarantee a cure for diseases. The statements and information provided on this website and through its products have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Additional Disclaimer and Terms Privacy Sitemap Contact Us
Chronic Scleroderma Hair Loss Scleroderma Raynaulds Disease Mercola Dr Brown Treatment
Dr Brown Antibiotic Scleroderma Treatment contiunuedBrown Scleroderma Treatment
Fast Company Digg Thomas Register Corporate Info SmallBiz Craig's CNN