Cumming's Top Chiropractic Clinic
Dr. Gregory King | Top Provider Since 1997
Short Term Care for Neck & Back Pain!
Welcome to Backsmart Health Chiropractic located in Cumming, GA. At Backsmart Health Chiropractic we do our best to make you feel like you are not just a patient but a family member, and that is exactly how I make my treatment recommendations as if you are one of my own family members. Being a Cumming chiropractor since 1997 I have patients who have now had babies that I am now treating, and whole families continue to see us when needed.
WELCOME TO Backsmart Health Chiropractic
Our office is located at 5610 Bethelview RD. Ste 300A .Cumming, Ga 30040. We are right next door to the Super Kroger on the corner of Bethelview Rd & Castleberry Rd.
I have built my practice and reputation on two things. Fast Results, and Patient-Centered Focus. When you come to our office we understand you want the problem fixed as quickly as possible, and you want to know that we have your best interest in mind. My staff hears me in their sleep, telling patients "Your Goals are My Goals!" period. I tell you what you need, and you tell me how you want to proceed. It's that simple. We also have a State of the Art Clinic with top-notch equipment and Digital X-ray that lowers exposure to any patients that need films.
Our office is the go-to chiropractic office here in Cumming, GA., so much that we get many of our referrals from Medical doctors here in the community because they are frustrated with the limitations of just medication and physical therapy and have seen our success over the years in treating difficult problems. If we accept your case we have a 92% success rate. NOT bad. The other 8% get better but may need co-management. We are proud of our track record and our many reviews on Google, Facebook, and many other sites show it.
WHAT MAKES OUR OFFICE DIFFERENT
Dr. King practices a special Chiropractic technique called Zone Healing. It is very successful in pinpointing your health issue and restoring your bodies ability to function normally again without pain. Many Chiropractors even come to see Dr. King to get these specialized treatments.
I think some of the common misconceptions that stick out in my mind are one, does it hurt, and two do I have to come for a long time? First, our adjustments are very gentle, and we also use instrumentation to adjust some of our younger patients or patients that have restrictions that prevent them from getting standard type adjustment treatments, or patients that just don't like the popping or cracking as they like to say.
Secondly, our treatment plans are typically very short term. We don't do forever plans, because our patients typically get better quickly and are released. Some after only 4-6 treatments. We do have some patients that do occasional maintenance adjustments, but that is 100 percent their choice. They feel so good they just love getting adjusted!.
I have delivered over 250,000 treatments at this point since starting my practice here in 1997. Many of those have been to your friends, family, and neighbors. If you suffer from some sort of health problem and want to get out of pain or just improve the quality of your life, so you can enjoy boating, skiing, golfing, exercising, or just playing with your kids or grandkids, I invite you to schedule an appointment with our office so we can help you live an active pain free life.
A CHIROPRACTIC TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
At Backsmart Health Chiropractic our chiropractic team is ready to meet with you to discuss your needs. We will help to design a program that is right for you. We look forward to meeting you.